Looking for a simple yet elegant way to add some natural beauty to your morning java routine? The Classic Barista coffee scoop holds the answer!
Each scoop designed and crafted by hand comes from locally sourced reclaimed timber and rescued tree trimmings. We pay special attention to the pattern and wood grain as we design. Carving from a single wood species can look different from scoop to scoop due to the tree’s natural variance even within the same branch. This allows us to create unique aesthetically pleasing pieces, each with individual characteristics. Your scoop will be like no other!
- The Classic Barista coffee scoop ranges in length from approximately 4" - 5.5”.
- Available in mahogany, black walnut, cherry, figured crepe myrtle, figured Bradford pear, Spanish cedar, and Sapele
- Each scoop has the ability to hold an approximate tablespoon for your beans or grinds ... or anything else you'd like to use it for!
A comfortable and attractive kitchen tool you will love to use, the Classic Barista scoop has a bowl that accommodates a generous “approximate” tablespoon. We recommend taking a few moments to get comfortable with the measurements. Each coffee scoop has unique qualities, so no two will be the exact same size.
- Makes the perfect gift for the coffee lover in your life.
- Made in Florida using upcycled woods